Saturday 7 November 2020

Robert Dallas/Vin Gordon - Trust and Believe/Warrior Charge - Room in the Sky

 




Robert Dallas and Salute - Trust and Believe

Vin Gordon and Salute - Warrior Charge

This is a recent acquisition of mine that I thought people might like to see. 

Robert Dallas I can`t tell you much about, other than the fact he is a British-based reggae singer living in Bristol and seems to have recorded quite a bit over the years. Generally speaking I am not a huge fan of modern reggae, but Mr Dallas is a singer I have a lot of time for and I hope more people will seek out his music. I certainly intend to seek out more of his tracks. 

Vin Gordon is a very well-respected veteran reggae trombone player who probably needs no introduction to anyone with an interest in this sort of music. Always a pleasure to hear him play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment